Thursday, March 12, 2009

Could be the start of something beautiful

I started this blog because I think Elizabeth's is so fun and I was envious of hers. I think it's fun to see random pictures. Mine will not be nearly as cool and exciting since I can go days without leaving my home, but I am hoping that this will help me with creativity. I'll have to come up with funny things with the kids to take pictures of. Could be a little adventure. We'll see. As Michael would say on "Newhart", "Only time will tell if I'm write or I'm wrong"





For my first picture I chose an old one since it's 11:16 at night and my camera is out in the car. It's a picture of some yummy cookies out of a magazine. Yummy.....

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the recipe for those cookies?? And good luck with the blog! As Phoebe pretending she was Estell talking to Joey on "Friends" said, "You're gonna be huge!"

    ReplyDelete